top of page
- Thu, Apr 06Chamber April Zoom MeetingHeading into the second quarter full steam ahead! There are many opportunities coming up you don't want to miss. Please come to our April Zoom meeting on Thurs, April 6th at 9:30AM to learn more about them and how your business can be involved.
- Thu, Jan 19Cenzino's RistoranteNetwork with local businesses for an intimate discussion on how we can revitalizing Oakland community. Free event - Food & Drink provided.
- Fri, May 01Black Bear Golf ClubPlease take advantage of this opportunity to give back to our community & support the youth of Oakland NJ. We will have an 8:30 AM shotgun tee off at Black Bear Golf Course, located at 138 Route 23 North, in Franklin, NJ.
- Sun, Mar 08Boy Scouts of America - Northern New JerA full day of learning with opportunities to earn the recognition of a Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate in Commissioner Science or basic training and a certificate in Roundtable Commissioning.
- Sat, Feb 08347 Ramapo Valley RdWishing you a Happy Valentine's Day! Join us for our Valentines Kissing Booth. Bring your favorite valentine along with a camera or phone. Our staff will be there to assist you get that perfect shot. As an added bonus we will be giving away Valentines surprises for your pet (while supplies last).
- Sat, Feb 08Oakland Borough HallAs per Borough of Oakland - The Bergen County Sustainable HUB is hosting an "EPS Collection" on Saturday February 8, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at the Borough Hall, One Municipal Plaza, Oakland, NJ 07436. This is open to all Bergen County Residents.
- Sun, Feb 02Presbyterian Church of NJInt'l Fingerstyle Guitar Champion Mark Sganga & Friends featuring Top Brazilian Percussionist Nanny Assis, Itaiguara Brandao on bass, Jonathan Peretz on drums. A FREE family friendly concert of Brazilian Jazz presented by New Friends of the Oakland Public Library.
- Sat, Feb 01Dance Theatre of New JerseyThe DTNJ Dance Company dances to raise money for Julia's Butterfly Foundation! Help us help others by buying tickets and attending!
bottom of page